Friday, November 2, 2012

Power in the Voice

I'm back in Riverwood after a close call. That noise I heard back in the tomb was the Draugr leader, or whatever you want to call him. He was much tougher than the others, and he was able to move me with his voice. I have never seen such power, except for once; the dragon at Helgen. I remember he made a sort of shout with his voice that sent several soldiers flying through the air. This Draugr didn't share that much power of course, or I may not have been here to tell, but there was definitely a connection there that troubles me.

Ever since coming from Bleak Falls that word on the wall has been stuck in my mind; Fus. Strangely enough I recognise the tongue as being that spoken by the Draugr and the dragon, though I do not understand what it means. I also found a strange stone next to the Draugr's casket. There are inscriptions on it that match the text on the wall. I have asked Lucan about it but he has no idea, nor did he know what the golden claw was really for.

Only a few weeks in Skyrim and already my mind is at war trying to figure out all these things. I went hunting today to try and relax, however I think I just need to get out on the road again. Ralof keeps telling me to go to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks. While I have no interest in joining a civil war right now, I think I may yet go and see what the Jarl has to say. I wonder if he will remember me from Helgen even?

No comments:

Post a Comment